SOSD is an independent animal welfare organization NOT funded by the government. We depend solely on the public’s generosity to help fund rescue, rehabilitation, and re-homing operations, to support the SOSD shelter at Sungei Tengah and Jurong Island, Trap-Neuter-Rehome/Release-program, Dog Foster program and Education and Outreach efforts, as well as administration and operations costs.
Your generosity will provide a better life for more than 500 dogs under our care.
As an Institute of a Public Character (IPC) approved by the Commissioner of Charities, your donations to SOSD qualify for 2.5 times deduction of taxable income, as granted by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS). Donors must provide their tax reference numbers to SOSD for submission to IRAS to qualify for such taxable income deducetions. IRAS will then automatically include the taxable income deductions in the following year of assessment. IRAS does not accept tax rebate claims based on donation receipts.
*All donations will be channeled to General Donation.
You can make your donations directly to our bank. When a transfer is made, please fill in this form for tax deduction.
If you are would like to support us by a regular recurring donation, please set up a standing instruction with your bank. You will only need to fill up this form once. Kindly indifcate the ending date of “Standing instructions” set up in the comment column.
Bank Name (Bank Code): UOB (7375)
Branch Name (Bank Code): Parkway Parade (036)
Account Name: SOSD
Account No: 364-308-057-3
Please make your cheque to “SOSD” and mail it to:-
SOSD Accounts Department
My Mailbox Box 880194
* Please write your name as per NRIC/FIN, full NRIC number and contact number on the back of your cheque. If you would like to qualify for tax deduction submission, please provide us information here.
PayNow / OCBC PayAnyone / UOB Mighty
You can also donate to us by scanning this QR code, or via SOSD’s Unique Entity Number (UEN): T12SS0058C. Please include “Donation – Name as per NRIC/FIN” in the Reference Box.
* Please fill in this form for tax deduction.
Give.Asia is a crowd funding platform for charities. Both local and overseas donations can be made via credit cards or telegraphic transfers.
* Please note that there will be no physical receipt issued by Give.Asia or SOSD. Your donation details will be submitted to IRAS automatically by SOSD. You may keep the donation acknowledgment email as your donation reference.
Giving.SG is an created by the National Volunteers & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC) and backed by the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY). Donations can be made via credit cards, eNETS and CPF.
* Please note that there will be no physical receipt issued by Giving.sg or the charity. Your donation details will be submitted to IRAS automatically by SOSD. You may keep the donation acknowledgment email as your donation reference.
Why are recurring donations better? It will fit better into your budget each month and this recurring revenue would help in SOSD’s planning and assure SOSD that funds are there when needed.
- $10 a month can provide 10 meals for a shelter dog.
- $20 a month can fund an outreach event on animal cruelty.
- $50 a month can fund 1 day’s hospitalization stay for a dog.
- $100 a month can fund medical costs for a rescued dog.
- $500 a month can fund a trap-neuter-rehome/release programme, thus eliminating stray puppies.
You may make recurring donations by setting up a standing instruction with your bank. For most banks in Singapore, a standing instruction is a free service. Other donation platforms such as Give.Asia and Giving.SG provide recurring subscriptions as well.
If your company is under the Auto-inclusion Scheme for Employment Income, you can also arrange for donations to be deducted from payroll.
For donation-related enquiries, please email us at [email protected].
Making an estate gift to SOSD is a meaningful way to carry forward your love and compassion for animals, and a wonderful way to say “thank you” to every animal that touched your life.
You can bequeath to SOSD to ensure that your love for animals and your impact on their welfare continue beyond your lifetime. By including us in your will or trust, you leave a legacy that allows us to continue our work well into the future.
To effect a gift through a Will, you need only let your lawyer drafting your will know of your bequest to SOSD. You will need to provide to your lawyer, SOSD’s Unique Entity Number (UEN) T12SS0058C and mailing address. Or email us at [email protected] and we will be more than glad to assist.
To gift your Central Provident Fund savings or life insurance, please indicate the following information. For CPF nominations, you will need to fill in the following information under Section 2 of the CPF’s nomination form. For insurance policy nominations, please indicate the following information.
NRIC/Passport/Registration No: T12SS0058C
Type of entity: Society
Mailing Address: 59 Sungei Tengah Road Block T #01-41/42 Singapore (699014)
E-mail: [email protected]