Desperately seeking an independent and self-motivated individual. Someone with a naturally positive disposition, fun, joyful and works with integrity.
Admin & Rehoming Officer
- 1-2 years
- Full-time, 5 workdays per week
- Attending to emails for fostering and adoption
- Co-ordinate viewing of dogs at the shelter
- Collection and filing of adoption papers
- Application for ADORE licenses
- Update accounts department on monthly receipts
- Database management
- Verification of invoices
- Provide admin support to Trap-Neuter-Release-Manage team
Preferably being able to start work immediately or within short notice. This is a permanent role. Interested parties, please send your resume to Celene.Ng@sosd.org.sg along with your available commencement date and expected salary.
Part-time Assistant JIP Officer
- 1-2 years; Part-time basis
- Possess own vehicle
- Taking care of the basic needs of 200 over dogs
- Cleaning of shelters
- Feeding the dogs in the shelter
- Stray feeding the roaming dogs
- Experience with stray dogs or Singapore Special will be a bonus
If you want to make a difference in the life of the stray dogs living at Jurong Island, you are the person we want! To apply to join us please email to HR@sosd.org.sg today!
INTERN WITH US
Get up-close and personal with our dogs, and see what goes on behind the scenes in the shelter on a daily basis!
We are currently offering unpaid internship placements for responsible individuals who are able to fulfil the following requirement:
- Minimum commitment of 3 months
- 5 day work week
- Able to work independently
- Must be comfortable with menial tasks
- Administrative work
- Assist in daily operational work at the shelter such as washing the kennels, feeding and medicating the dogs
Write in to Kieran@sosd.org.sg to apply. We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.